Please continue to look at this page for any opportunities for new roles within the Training Hub.
Please also continue to look at NHS Jobs - Search Jobs where we will be advertising both clinical and non-clinical roles within surgeries in North Central London.
NCL Training Hub are seeking expressions of interest from workforce both clinical and non-clinical in general practice in NCL to provide input into NCL Training Hub projects, programmes, and initiatives. We want to engage at a grassroot practice level and ensure the right representation to contribute into our NCL workstreams. This is an opportunity for your PCN and practice to have your say and offer you experience developing and improving services at an integrated care system level.
Examples of how you could contribute include:
· Joining a working group to develop a guide for general practices on how to be good employers.
· Contribute to the development of resources to support implementation of the LTC LCS.
· If you are interested in helping shape and improve the offers to general practice, we ask you express your interest here. By expressing your interest, you will be invited to relevant opportunities to enable you to volunteer for projects and initiatives of interest to you. We welcome interest from all levels of experience and seniority, and roles in general practice.
A few key points:
· Participation is completely voluntary, and you will not be asked to commit at this stage of the process.
· Participation may be via email, reviewing documents and online meetings. It will not necessarily be face to face meetings.
· We anticipate most opportunities will be on a voluntary and unpaid basis.
· Please ensure that you speak to your Practice Manager and/or Principal Partner and/or CD to ensure they are happy for you to take part and contribute.
Please fill out the form below if you wish to provide input into NCL Training Hub projects.
If you would like to learn more about the NCL Training Hub, please visit our website. If you have any questions about this EOI, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com