This page has been created to support those working in primary care across Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington.
We aim to help you to prioritise your wellbeing and to ensure that both national and local support is simplified and easily accessible. Whether you work in dentistry, optometry pharmacy, or general practice across North Central London, these resources are for you.
In addition to this page, our newly recruited Health and Wellbeing Lead will ensure your voice is heard and your health and wellbeing needs continue to be met.
If you have questions, comments or would like to discuss wellbeing support for you or your team, please get in touch. Nes Yilmaz – Health and Wellbeing Lead, Neslisan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidential Text Support Service
If you need someone to talk to, NHSE have introduced a confidential text support service, you can access support by texting FRONTLINE to 85258 for support 24/7. This service is available to all our NHS colleagues who have had a tough day, who are feeling worried or overwhelmed, or who have a lot on their mind and need to talk it through.
Free coaching for you and your team:
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Cost of Living
- Conflict Resolution
- Workload and Productivity
- Support for Organisations
- NCL PNA Support Sessions
- NCL Health & Wellbeing Champions
- Health & Wellbeing Staff Case Studies
- NCL Valued Awards 2023
- QOF Workforce and Wellbeing Toolkit
- Survival Toolkit
- Islington Wellbeing Mindfulness Sessions (December 23)
- QI and Staff Health & Wellbeing Workshop (Tuesday 23 January)
- NCL Schwartz Rounds – Friday 26th January
- Ongoing Peer-led Mindfulness Sessions
- NHSE Training Programme - Handling Difficult Conversations with Compassion
- Talk for Heath Taster Sessions
The Resilient Team Academy - Free membership:
The RTA is a one-stop online hub where busy leaders can access training, resources, and tools to support teams’ resilience, wellbeing, and productivity. The NCL Training Hub have made a number of RTA memberships available to ALL primary care leaders and managers in NCL – giving you the chance to access a wide range of resources for you and your team.
Sign up for your free annual membership: